[BUG] New SoR decorations in wrong GTN catagories

Banthabreeder

A lot of the new decorations that came out with Shadow of Raven (SoR) have been appearing in the wrong categories in the Galactic Trade Network (GTN).

Massassi Ceiling Light is in the SIGNS category, should be in Lights

Rishi Lamppost is in the SIGNS category, should be in Lights

Tree: Tree of Paradise is in the SIGNS category, should be in Environmental

Yavin Floor Lamp is in the SIGNS category, should be in Lights

Yavin Head Sculpture is in the SIGNS category, should be in Civic

Massassi Ceiling Light is in the SIGNS category, should be in Lights

Yavin Tree Plot is in the SIGNS category, should be in Environmental

Rishi Wall Banner is in the SIGNS category, should be in Civic

That's all I could find at this moment in regards to the new stuff.

One other thing about the GTN Categories, which has nothing to do with the 3.0 patch, is there are 2 categories that shouldn't even exist; Mounts, Pets and Companions and Trophies. Think maybe it's time to remove those 2 unless you have some plans in the future where we will be able to sell those items somehow to others?

They managed to screw up galactic strongholds totally in last week's patch. Unfortunately, today's dev note makes no reference to fixing any of this.

So for the time being, don't even TRY to decorate your stronghold, most decorations are missing or completely borked.

Nar Shaddaa is missing companions and NPCs (again).

Something i noticed tonight was I know I had donated a bunch of the Anti-Personnel Defense Turret's to my guild. I know I put them in that slot in the lower left corner of the guild bank window. But when I got on our guilds ship, since I have decoration privileges I can see what's available and I saw we have 1/1 of them. I can't say how many we should have but it's somewhere around 10 if not more. I donate a ton of stuff to the guild and now I'm terrified that all that stuff is gone.