Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

L36 Resistance Implants have wrong stat

BuriDogshin

The Aim and Strength tanking implants start with the following stats at the Premium level:

Anodyne Reaction Implant MK-1 (Strength): Strength 172, Endurance: 177, Shield 79, Defense 84;

Anodyne Response Implant MK-1 (Aim) : Aim 172, Endurance: 177, Shield 79, Defense 84;

However, the Willpower tanking implants have surge instead of shield:

Anodyne Resistance Implant MK-1 (Willpower): Willpower 172, Endurance: 177, Surge 79, Defense 84.

This makes no sense to me, so I think it might be a bug.

I have not equipped one of the Willpower ones yet so I don't know if it is a display bug or a bug in the actual stats. However, the Surge is present in the Prototype and Artifact implants derived from the Premium ones.

The Aim and Strength tanking implants start with the following stats at the Premium level:

Anodyne Reaction Implant MK-1 (Strength): Strength 172, Endurance: 177, Shield 79, Defense 84;

Anodyne Response Implant MK-1 (Aim) : Aim 172, Endurance: 177, Shield 79, Defense 84;

However, the Willpower tanking implants have surge instead of shield:

Anodyne Resistance Implant MK-1 (Willpower): Willpower 172, Endurance: 177, Surge 79, Defense 84.

This makes no sense to me, so I think it might be a bug.

I have not equipped one of the Willpower ones yet so I don't know if it is a display bug or a bug in the actual stats. However, the Surge is present in the Prototype and Artifact implants derived from the Premium ones.

This is still bugged (if it is a bug) in 3.0.0a

Which means all the crafted implants for 'Sin and Shadow tanks are markedly inferior to those of the other tank classes.

Was this intended or is it a bug?

There is a lot of bugs like that. Also

Frasium Dethless Relay MK-1(ear piece from cybertech) has the following stats:

+120 Endurance

+88 Willpower

+52 Critical Rating

+79 Surge Rating

And then this

Frasium Dethless Relay MK-2 has the following stats.

+177 Endurance

+172 Willpower

+79 Accuracy Rating

+84 Power

As the you can the MK-1 clearly has worse stats than the MK-2 the are both suppose to be item rating 168

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.