No more using credits to train.

Kinuubi

So next week or so, there will be no cost to train new abilities? WTH. What about the people that got early access and spent a lot of credits to learn the new skills? Do we get anything out of this? You Pre-Order to play an expansion early just to find that it is full of bugs and lag, and then we get screwed out of spending credits to level up our abilities. Very Nice.

When I started Rishi storyline my Shadow had ~1,8 million credits.

I sent 400k to one of my other characters.

I try to keep my companions busy so: Biochem 500, Bioanalysis 500, Diplomacy 500 :cool:

Trained all the abilities to max (at 60).

Did following daily areas twice:

Section X (including heroic 4), Oricon (heroic 2 once), Black Hole (including heroic 4), CZ

Did following dailies once:

Makeb (including weekly), GSI (Makeb, including weekly)

And he has currently almost 1,8 million credits and no way to drop below 1,7 million.

Edited by Halinalle

So next week or so, there will be no cost to train new abilities? WTH. What about the people that got early access and spent a lot of credits to learn the new skills? Do we get anything out of this? You Pre-Order to play an expansion early just to find that it is full of bugs and lag, and then we get screwed out of spending credits to level up our abilities. Very Nice.

So....you need your own special thread for this... instead of participating in one of the existing ones???

Anyway.... http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=7852196&postcount=42

That is all.