Constant lag/freezes

Darth__Reaver

Is anyone else getting constant lag or when facing a mob/player your screen freezes and you cant do anythig? This has been happening since 3.0 launch but its just god awful in warzones. I'm playing with 42ms server lag and lowest if the low settings. And now it feels like I'm running 500ms with some graphics turned up. Any ideas in how to make this better or is this a bug? My Internet is fine just since the update is when this started happening alot and I mean alot. Edited by Darth__Reaver

I've too have noticed a substantial increase in lag since this last big patch, both on Rishi and Yavin 4 and moreso in warzones, even in old warzones where I never experienced lag before.

I feel its hurting my rep as a pvper with me standing around head first in a wall then turn again to use blazing bolts... Lol but ya this sucks every day its getting worst tho I'm not huge on complaining I even hate it but oh well guess ill wait till ta fix. I just wanted to know of other people had this issue as well