Quick Travel Waypoints

Athejas

Unsure if this has been posted before, I was unable to find any reference. but the few Quick Travel waypoints are reading as "Null: serverMapNoteID=0" when you mouse over them. You will still be able to use them, but just thought i'd post that.

As far as I could see, the Old Galactic Market and Black Sun Market waypoints are affected. Unsure of the others

You can still use them just fine, but the 'legend' - i.e. the map ID being referred to in the error message, that would normally pop up "Kaas City Spaceport" or "Darth Baras' Bedroom" and so on hasn't been filled in. Pretty much all on Korriban and Dromund Kaas seem to be that way now, which is an old glitch going way back to launch, that seems to have resurfaced. Harmless, but, odd, and presumably a quick fix for the next routine patch, so long as Bioware are aware.

Yes, you in the gold text with the triangle thingy next to you, that means you ;)

You can still use them just fine, but the 'legend' - i.e. the map ID being referred to in the error message, that would normally pop up "Kaas City Spaceport" or "Darth Baras' Bedroom" and so on hasn't been filled in. Pretty much all on Korriban and Dromund Kaas seem to be that way now, which is an old glitch going way back to launch, that seems to have resurfaced. Harmless, but, odd, and presumably a quick fix for the next routine patch, so long as Bioware are aware.

You have a quick travel to Darth Baras' Bedroom? :o