Jaesa (Lightside) does not give any comments on Rishi nor Yavin

Warhams

I did a playthrough a few days ago, completing the Revan storyline on my Marauder with a Lightside Jaesa. Throughout the entire question and moving through areas, the companion did not say or give any comment at all. I didn't think anything about it as some areas, your companions don't say anything at all.

Yesterday I did a playthrough with my Sorceror with Ashara active and everyone we went I got comments regarding the area or the environment.

While some players may just ignore them, I find it adds to the area and feel of the game that your companion would say something while you explore these areas. Could you please check if its a bug or is Lightside Jaesa supposed to stay mute and not say anything at all while exploring Rishi/Yavin.

Thanks

Edited by Warhams

Not sure if this is accurate but seems to be so far.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=7837414&postcount=2

It is accurate. I tested it extensively, on numerous characters. ;)

In Jaesa's case, I even checked with two different Warriors who maxed out her affection, LS and DS. In other words, not a bug, but working as intended presumably.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Maybe Rachel Leigh Cook didn't record new work for her? For whatever reason. She could have had scheduling conflicts, BioWare could have decided not to bring her back, whatever.

Yeahhh, I'm fairly sure the fact that every single class has ONLY two Vanilla companions with new contextual comments was caused by that: Scheduling conflicts.

I wish I had thought of that earlier, because it makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

Edited by Darth_Wicked