Where to get the knight basic comm lightsaber.

Cordarn

Hi, just curious where you get the level 60 knight basic commendation lightsaber. (Im not sure if im in the correct forum section btw.) Anways, ive heard its in a flashpoint and someone else said an op, well im curious on which it is the flashpoint or an op ( theirs a big difference). No one seems to be giving me a clear answer--if an answer at all-- in general chat. Edited by Cordarn

Ok so someone in general chat confirmed that you must do an operation in order to get the main hand weapon. why in the world couldn't they have done what they should of done and drop the basic commendation lightsaber at the basic commendation vendor. I can't figure out the thought process. Isn't that a lot of work for just the basic commendation saber? I mean for like a mk-3 lightsaber or something like that sure, but this is just ridiculous. Even if I do get in an op and manage to finish it I still have to hope it drops and hope I win the roll... Now I will have to wait until I get a better machine to get the lightsaber... Edited by Cordarn

The 186 artifact stuff can be crafted. The crew skills schematics vendors sell the green version, which can them be re'd into blue and then purple. Unfortunately no main hand 186 basic gear is sold from a vendor. The mats to make them are reasonable though. Wont need any exotics to get it made. Same deal with the relics...which are better than ranked 60 pvp relics btw.

Ok so someone in general chat confirmed that you must do an operation in order to get the main hand weapon. why in the world couldn't they have done what they should of done and drop the basic commendation lightsaber at the basic commendation vendor. I can't figure out the thought process. Isn't that a lot of work for just the basic commendation saber? I mean for like a mk-3 lightsaber or something like that sure, but this is just ridiculous. Even if I do get in an op and manage to finish it I still have to hope it drops and hope I win the roll... Now I will have to wait until I get a better machine to get the lightsaber...

Main-hand tokens will drop from the last boss of the Temple of Sacrifice operation (192 SM, 198 HM) once the loot table is fixed and the boss actually starts to drop tokens.

Main-hands are rarely purchasable for commendations. I remember purple 162 main hands showing up on the CZ-198 reputation vendor was pretty unusual.

The Developers want to motivate people to run operations. Therefore the latest operations are typically the only place that the top one or two tiers of main-hands are available.

As mentioned, 3.0 resulted in 186 main-hand schematics becoming available, therefore have your 186 main-hand crafted.