The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

You Know It To Be True

Pirana

I loved everything I read but most of it was released months ago probably by the same guy .

All this did was make me wish I could time travel to next December ; ;

And before anyone says JJ Abrams killed Canon , the Story is written by George Lucas .

With that said , looks as if someone that is a Sith might be more Powerful than Sidious .

Being Yavin is in the movie , one has to wonder if Exar Kun will be becoming Canon and stepping over the once most powerful Force User of all time .

Or is SWTOR Shadows of Revan ending be a clue .

Maybe the Emperor from SWTOR will be making his appearance in the Canon Star Wars , I imagine that it would be possible to grow even more powerful over the time .

I know people have rumored Plagueis too which maybe he was able to deceive and convince Sidious of his death .

The Debates and Talks over this is going to be awesome at the very least.

Most of all I love how it is stated this movie is closer to New Hope than the two movies after it and Darker than them all .

Edited by mefit

There are only two things I feel could be bad:

-A sith that manipulated Palpatine? Wait, do they mean the same Palpatine that manipulated the republic and the jedi? If so, I am really worried about how that's gonna be explained. Also if he's more powerful than Palpatine I will be distraught.

-Why go back to the OT fighting style? I mean I don't think they should go back to the PT style (as awesome as it was) but they need to change it again and innovate.

Apart from that it sounds good, although I'm going to take this with a pinch of salt as it could be rubbish