Question about Utility Points

ojciecmatki

I have little question about utility points.

Are utility points the same for all 3 "skill trees" (don't know how to call it atm). I picked Serenity (old balance) on my jedi shadow and beside one utility I actually see utilies more for tank then dps? Is this intended? Should I be able to upgrade my force pull even if I dont have it? Or am I missing somethink?

Are utility points the same for all 3 "skill trees" (don't know how to call it atm). I picked Serenity (old balance) on my jedi shadow and beside one utility I actually see utilies more for tank then dps? Is this intended? Should I be able to upgrade my force pull even if I dont have it? Or am I missing somethink?

Yes, they are the same across all three skill trees/discipline paths/whatever they're called now.

That talent also upgrades Serenity Strike and Low Slash from Infiltration so it benefits all specs. The Shadow utilities are generally considered some of the best.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.