Level500 artifact missions return insufficient ammount of Grade 10 artifact materials

varietasplus

Artifact level 500 gathering/mission travels should return 4/5 pieces of artifact grade 10 crafting materials, yet regardless of type those only return 3 pieces with max affection characters +2 critical.

It would be nice to know if this is intended (revised return rate) or it is a bug (just like after patch 2.0).

I do not know which is worse: if it is bugged again or if it turned out it was inentional.

In case of the latter, running slicing missions for lockboxes must be re-evalueated for lower rate of returns.

Considering the demand for artifact materials upon releasing an expansion, this would seem to be quite an unfriendly decision towards customers.

I have noticed this was well and would like to know if its a bug. Also, 500 lvl artifact mission for, e.g. archaeology take 3.5 hours and return only ~2 crystals, 2 artifact frags, and 2 of each color crystal. A rich/bountiful mission, on the other hand, returns around 4-6 (non crit) of the respective mat (e.g. 4-6 frags). Literally no reason at all to run 500 lvl artifact missions with the amount of time, costs, and the lower drops.

Low drop rates generally are fine with me as a crafter (helps reduce supply and allow for higher profits) but artifact missions should always return more than the standard missions, especially non-crits.