Keep Getting [TACTICAL FLASHPOINT] Instead Of [SOLO FLASHPOINT] For Forged Alliances

revansowns

You can only solo the Flaspoints the first time around, when the story demands it. After that, you need to go Tactical.

Working as intended.

No it's not, I only completed one Flashpoint on Tuesday. I went to do the next one today and it would not let me solo. I ended up resetting Forged Alliances for SoR, now I am on the Korriban FP again and I can't solo it (unlike Tuesday).

No it's not, I only completed one Flashpoint on Tuesday. I went to do the next one today and it would not let me solo. I ended up resetting Forged Alliances for SoR, now I am on the Korriban FP again and I can't solo it (unlike Tuesday).

I misread your intent. Apologies. :D

Check this post then. It might help.

EDIT:

Too late. :o

Edited by Darth_Wicked

You will NOT be able to do Korriban Solo if you've already done it. As for the others, if it gives you the regular then you just need to abandon the TACTICAL one and then talk to the droid outside the instance and he will offer you the SOLO version. But again, this is only the FIRST TIME you do it on any given character. As far as I know, if you have ever completed it on that character, even outside of the questline, you will not be able to get he solo version.