[BUG?] SoR: Different Rishi Intro for the SAME Class?

Darth_Wicked

As posted here already.

Below are two distinct cutscenes for the Sith Warrior:

Companion interaction with Vette, Malavai and Broonmark

I have no idea what is triggering this but it's not isolated. Is there an additional step some of us are missing here? I mean, this is fairly appalling to say the least.

Some people are experiencing the EXACT same with their Agents, concerning the former.

As if companion interaction isn't minimal enough as it is. We may actually miss it altogether! :rolleyes:

Is there anything people are doing wrong? What are the requirements so people get the latter, NEVER the former?

EDIT:

I assume it is not related to the fact the female SW has Vette still wearing a shock collar. It wouldn't explain why other people are reporting this, with other classes.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

As posted here already.

Is there anything people are doing wrong? What are the requirements so people get the latter, NEVER the former?

EDIT:

I assume it is not related to the fact the female SW has Vette still wearing a shock collar. It wouldn't explain why other people are reporting this, with other classes.

Plus, that very well could be the "Prisoner's Hat" from the Balmorra social vendor. It's a shock collar.

Right you are. Forgot about that. ;)

Hehe. My marauder has it on Vette. In fact, due to an issue with the shock collar being part of default look (she has two default looks "shock collar" and "no shock collar" but if you put on a companion customization none of them have two states so she loses the shock collar. In beta there was bugs with how she switched versions. Sometimes she would immediately just not have the shock collar, or sometimes she would keep it even after you supposedly took it off) soon as I put a companion customization on her it was gone until I got the social rating to buy the "prisoner's hat"

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero