The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Social/Relation/Home/Base in SWTOR? :)

SevenTailz

Hey guys!

I have this idea, probably not the first/only one who'd come up with this.. but.. I'll like to share it, so here it is.

So my thought is, why not have like a "side thing" in this game.

I'm curious how it would work with even more relations in this game. You can see it is flirting options sometimes. (For example in the beginning of a Jedi journey, you can flirt with this Twi'Lek girl)

But nothing can ever happen, no more relation stuff about that.

My thought is that you actually can get a relationship? I mean, you have your legacy, that's something in that direction. But in my idea you can choose to interact with "selected npc's" or another player.

Almost like you could have a relationship with someone if you want to. (I know this game isn't about that) But the idea is that you can do that when you just don't want to farm/do heroics/ or quests.

I mean, the answer options you have in every quests is awesome! It makes it more personal, to add something like this would just, nail it!

* EDITED*

""And you can have your Home (Base), sort of like you have your ship, that's your base. But you can invite people to your base, and fly to someone elses base. Where you also can buy "decorations" not that much of details, but, like, a house with a modification machine (the one you mod your saber in). Or maybe just add some of that to the ship, that people can hang in."" (Rhyltran - Not going to comment on the rest but we DO have a home base. It's strongholds. ) "Thank you for pointing that out. I've been away for a while, I didn't noticed that was added. :)"

Why do I think something like this would be awesome?

Well, just to be able to do that would be amazing in this type of game! And I truly love this game!

But also when you're tired of doing all the quests and exp farming, you're able to go do this "social thing" instead of quitting the game. It's like you have another option to do.

That's the base idea of it. Presonaly I would just love have something like this in the game! :)

Please comment what you think of the main idea :) (wich is, to add some interaction between "selected npc's and/or other players)

Peace out guys, May the... you know the rest!

Edited by SevenTailz
Some of it answered

Hey guys!

I have this idea, probably not the first/only one who'd come up with this.. but.. I'll like to share it, so here it is.

I'm curious how it would work with even more relations in this game. You can see it is flirting options sometimes. (For example in the beginning of a Jedi journey, you can flirt with this Twi'Lek girl)

But nothing can ever happen, no more relation stuff about that.

So my thought is, why not have like a "side thing" in this game. Where you can have your Home (Base), sort of like you have your ship, that's your base. But you can invite people to your base, and fly to someone elses base. Where you also can buy "decorations" not that much of details, but, like, a house with a modification machine (the one you mod your saber in). Or maybe just add some of that to the ship, that people can hang in.

And you actually can get a relationship? I mean, you have your legacy, that's something in that direction. But in my idea you can choose to interact with "selected npc's" or another player.

I mean, the answer options you have in every quests is awesome! It makes it more personal, to add something like this would just, nail it!

Why do I think something like this would be awesome?

Well, just to be able to do that would be amazing in this type of game! And I truly love this game!

But also when you're tired of doing all the quests and exp farming, you're able to go do this "social thing" instead of quitting the game. It's like you have another option to do.

That's the base idea of it. Presonaly I would just love have something like this in the game! :)

Please comment what you think of the main idea :)

Peace out guys, May the... you know the rest!

Not going to comment on the rest but we DO have a home base. It's strongholds.

Well, okey.. That's great, thank you! :)

It's just that I miss some personal interaction!

Well, you can invite people you know to your strongholds and use them as a hang out point. You can even give them keys to your stronghold so they can make use of it too I believe. Never handed a key out.

Well, you can invite people you know to your strongholds and use them as a hang out point. You can even give them keys to your stronghold so they can make use of it too I believe. Never handed a key out.

Is there any requirements to have a Stronghold?

Edited by SevenTailz