Rest xp bug......

OutroBG

Well last time i logged off in my stonghold i had over 1K rested xp but when i logged today i saw i had 58 and i haven't played or logged since.This started to happen after the update.(yes im a sub so dont ask about that :D).

So this is maybe another bug or did they change the rest xp system but i doubt that.Anyone to share thoughts or maybe similar problem ?????????

Edited by OutroBG

I have the same problem of two of my characters, both level 55. Any kind of instance change appears to reset it. To and from ship, fleet, stronghold, planets, one instance to another on fleet, etc. My lower level characters I have don't seem to be affected, next highest is 51 and it's fine.

Thoughts I've had, played and my character topped out at 1 point shy of 56. I didn't do the prepurchase of Shadow of Revan before the cutoff for early access, did you.

May be that 60 doesn't drop for expansion yet if you don't have early access, thus no reason to need rest xp.

Just kicking around ideas.

Yup i didn't pre-order the expansion so maybe thats the case.I was just wondering why it happened or maybe its because it's early access thus people that did not pre-order don't get rest xp because they dont actually don't need it. Edited by OutroBG