Force-Lord's Gear Pack: Main Hand and Offhand not giving Main Hand.

facesofderek

Received this from finishing up Forged Alliances Part 1 on solo mode. I did it on both a Shadow and Assassin, and while both were rewarded with the Offhand the pack didn't include any Main Hand. I know that was a bug with one of the lockboxes on Yavin 4 for Shadow's and Assassin's but it seems like it wasn't the only one. Edited by facesofderek

Received this from finishing up Forged Alliances Part 1 on solo mode. I did it on both a Shadow and Assassin, and while both were rewarded with the Offhand the pack didn't include any Main Hand. I know that was a bug with one of the lockboxes on Yavin 4 for Shadow's and Assassin's but it seems like it wasn't the only one.

I'm having the same problem on my Jedi Shadow

Just completed Forged alliances Pt. 1 on my Bounty Hunter, and the rewards I selected for Boltblaster Main Hand and Off hand were that off an Assault Cannon and Generator. I think I got the Republic Rewards? Might want to look into that.

Thanks for the post! This is a known issue, and one that we're looking to get addressed very soon!

-Tait

my sorc recieved the force lord saberstaff and focus, but i need the force healer offhand and forcehealer saber instead, will your fix send us these items regardless of getting better gear with rishi/yavin. I kind of want to keep these sets as collectables

As an update, I'd asked during the Twitch stream on Friday whether this was something we should submit a ticket to get the correct rewards for, and you guys had said yes, that submitting a ticket would get that taken care of, however here is the response I got from Customer Service:

Greetings Derek,

I am Chris from Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service, I am contacting you in response to your recent ticket (14586711), regarding the Force-lord's Gear Pack: Mainhand and Offhand.

Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered. This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

This is a known issue and is currently being looked into by our development team, unfortunately at the moment I don't have an ETA on when this will be resolved, however I would recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes in our game updates or our Known Bug list which can be found at the top of our Bug Forums here: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417. I regret that we will be unable to provide you with further updates on this issue directly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we investigated your issue, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. If we can assist with anything further during your adventures throughout the Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ universe, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us again.

Regards,

Chris

Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

So, we're just not getting the items that we should have?

As an update, I'd asked during the Twitch stream on Friday whether this was something we should submit a ticket to get the correct rewards for, and you guys had said yes, that submitting a ticket would get that taken care of, however here is the response I got from Customer Service:

So, we're just not getting the items that we should have?

but i want to know, in todays patch (fixing incorrect rewards) what happens to those who already recieved the wrong rewards, do we get sent the right one?