Still unsolved Pre-3.0 Bugs

TheAncientPast

Hello,

despite all the other endless stream of bugs we early access user ... ähm I mean we BETA TESTERS of 3.0 encouter nobody should forget the bugs still not solved until end of 2.0:

Companion Rusk (Knight):

wrong skill mapping, "Overdrive Beam" still flagged as force attack instead of tech attack therefor almost no damage output on this skill

Companion Yuun (Trooper):

wrong skill mapping, "Run Through" + "Tracker's Strike" + "Whirling Force" still flagged as force attack instead of tech attack .... same as with Rusk

Achievements for Nar Shaddaa Nightlife Event:

Had completed nightlife event with 100%, wrote almost a dotzend tickets for re-granting them after they got removed with the housing patch. Not a single one was re-granted up to now.

I literally worked dotzend of hours for those achievements, rolling smuggler/kingpin coins or farming credits.

Re-grant this achievement to me and all the other players affected.

To all other player: if you have still unused mounts from the event in some depot, just send them to another char und you get at least those achievement again.

@Devs:

Clean up the 3.0 mess:

- bugged quests

- bugged achievements

- BUGGED DECORATIONS!!

Cleang up the pre3.0 mess:

- bugged achievements

- bugged codex entries

- bugged companions

I'm not paying your salary with my subs for playing the game, I can do this for free. I'm paying my subs for getting solutions in case of troubles. And up to now I can't see any solutions.

Sincerely

one pissed of customer