Cant access Shadow of Revan expansion

Astro-Creep

Hi, i bought the new expansion last week so i could get in at the early access.

So i got my SoR pre-order rewards and played a couple of days with the 12xp class bonus, everything seemed to work.

Untill the expansion popped. So now i cant access the new content and im stuck at lvl 55 with 1xp left till 56.

Anyone else with the same problem? Checked my account and i cant "re-buy" SoR expansion either.

:confused:

• 1 year later...
Check the dates again... you didn't buy early access. Had to preorder by the beginning of November for that.

But the same thing almost has happened to me now. It's telling me I can't purchase SoR because I already have it but I can't access it in game and there is no sign of it being added to my game.

But the same thing almost has happened to me now. It's telling me I can't purchase SoR because I already have it but I can't access it in game and there is no sign of it being added to my game.

I assume you are subbed cause you are here as well.

Is it not letting you activate the mission? Did you already do KOTFE?

If you've already started KOTFE on that character, you're crap out of luck, as those three or four warning pop-ups should have clued you in. Token instant 60 characters are also locked out of SoR. Otherwise, go to your ship and click the SoR mission start console (as long as your normally leveled toon is 55+). Edited by Nothing_Shines