The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

12x XP buff

Econometrix

As a working profession who plays this game in limited spurts, I really enjoyed the pre-order XP buff. Sadly, now it is over, and I find it excruciating as I am leveling another character. I would gladly pay for an enhanced XP buff similar to what was had previously that would make the leveling process less painful. Given other commitments, I simply do not have time to devote to all of the game's content, and focusing on the class quests seemed to be a good approach (at least for me).

Simply put:

The base leveling speed of Swtor is simply to slow, the game is a tedium of you doing fed ex or kill quests for people who are absolutely inept in their jobs.

It is surprising that any of the warring sides gets anything done, considering the utter incompetence at display.

I bet the sacking of coruscant wasa fluke, brought on by an incompetent imperial navigator and a dozed off republic defense dude not noticing it.

I bought Swtor at launch and the HORRIBLE pace of advancement killed the game for me. Sufficient to say i left and only came back this november, when a friend told me about the new XP and the 12x bonus.

Dear EA and bioware: I will even pay a sub again if you let me keep this leveing speed. It allowed to skip all the tedious missions (except the heroics which i did with great gusto with friends in order to gear up) and proceed through the storyline at a comfortable speed.

I finished 3 characters in my time with the 12x boost (only caught the last weeks of it) and i had great fun. I would like to finish more characters and have more fun, but i already notice this utter feeling of "WHY CANT YOU DIMWITTED COWS NOT DO YOUR FREAKING JOBS!!!!!" again when i look at a new location and see loads of triangles of peoples heads. And thinking about leading several more chars through this hell you created is killing the game for me.

So, 12x boost please.