The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Understanding differences, Force users.

tunewalker

Foundry is a Flash Point quest unneccisary to the PLayer Characters Specific Story Line. It happened and is Cannon to ToR, but has 0 to do with the Player characters. So yes Foundry happened, but not to the Player characters.

And you are correct Marr and Satele are awesome I have them ON this tier list, for me making the list at all should be counted as that character being among the best..... they also WON against a powerhouse like Revan, a testimant to the fact that they BELONG on this list. :D

Well ok then consider this .

Let me try to route this another way then .

If we cannot commit to using the PCs at the scene of the Revan fight , then I think we can also disregard them in total until more solid information of their where abouts and accolades .

Marr is by lore outside of the PCs , possibly the most powerful of the Sith and Empire . So feared even with his body deteriorating no one challenges him . Not to mention his lore is very good.

Satele Shan descendant of Revan , who raised threw the ranks of the Jedi to its key and highest role . I cannot speak for the others and I know Theron has no force powers or maybe I missed it .

The Fact is the best of the Empire and Republic where there . From the Video , we can see they came with a Army , and this is what it took to take down Revan . Who was sick and not right of his own mind and split in spirit .

I do not want to get too much further in this because I believe him to be in the right spot in the tier .

To be honest it would not hurt my feelings for him to be lower . Even though the third tier is about right .

For me to want him at Exar's level would be honestly take someone writing a novel of the two literally fighting it out and proven my opinion wrong . We know Revan could not beat the Emperor and I do not do maybes .

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ok then consider this .

Let me try to route this another way then .

If we cannot commit to using the PCs at the scene of the Revan fight , then I think we can also disregard them in total until more solid information of their where abouts and accolades .

Marr is by lore outside of the PCs , possibly the most powerful of the Sith and Empire . So feared even with his body deteriorating no one challenges him . Not to mention his lore is very good.

Satele Shan descendant of Revan , who raised threw the ranks of the Jedi to its key and highest role . I cannot speak for the others and I know Theron has no force powers or maybe I missed it .

The Fact is the best of the Empire and Republic where there . From the Video , we can see they came with a Army , and this is what it took to take down Revan . Who was sick and not right of his own mind and split in spirit .

I do not want to get too much further in this because I believe him to be in the right spot in the tier .

To be honest it would not hurt my feelings for him to be lower . Even though the third tier is about right .

For me to want him at Exar's level would be honestly take someone writing a novel of the two literally fighting it out and proven my opinion wrong . We know Revan could not beat the Emperor and I do not do maybes .

Honestly Lowering him would do a massive diservice to the character, he is clearly one of hte most powerful people in all of the OR, and pretty much all the rest of that I ABSOLUTELY agree with. Satele is super powerful, so is Darth Marr Plus the other non force sensitve troops, absolutely taking their combined might to take down a POWER HOUSE that is Revan. To me YES that happened. Absolutely no question in my mind... that happened. What of the PC's being there dont know.... but Revan putting up a fight against those guys but eventually losing... yes that is a cannon event :D.

Edit: remember that an E Tier given the write circumstances and combinations of abilities can pull out the W against a C character, so for 2 F ranked Characters with back up to beat a C charater, yep the Tiers are doing their jobs in my mind lol.

Edit 2: I am glad you are seeing how this can be VERY complicated and controversial with different view points. And I honestly Dont think your view point is any more correct or incorrect then my own, but until SOMETHING comes out and says it one way or another we are really just kind of at that impass, but at least you understand that every one here has their heart in the right place, some one is wrong (maybe me) but who is, is not really for us to decide. :D but that level of uncertainty is why when crossing era's using "power levels" as the deciding factor for who wins fights rather then Abilities with different powers/ skills with a blade compared to their contemporaries I find to be flawed.

Edited by tunewalker