The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More personalization.

It'd be GREAT if you could add some... "costume" slots aside from the armor and you could change the view between those two instead of always having to wear a "social set" as unique thing. And you could add a cape slot, which it would be amazing. I just love capes and not all of them are good with the armor that they come.

Also more SW classes, such a Tugrota. We even see them in game but can't play them, it'd be cool to have that class.

I never liked the costume slots, that were there for pure aesthetics. I preferred to wear stuff that was actually giving me the stats. Having said that - I do understand why people do like it, and I know what you mean.

I have just created an Imperial Agent toon, and my idea for this character is to have sort of 2 sides to him. So on one hand he's a bit of an adventurer, admiring and appreciating the universe around him, gathering art, relics, and setting a cool, sexy, rich-looking apartment on Nar Shaddaa. And that side would be reflected in his looks, that might be a bit less like the one for an Imperial Agent, and more for a Smuggler, or an Adventurer.

On the other hand he IS an Imperial Agent, and that's the most important part of his life. So I want to be able to wear Imperial Uniform on the Fleet, or Dromund Kaas. Having a slot dedicated purely for the looks would make it much easier.

• 3 weeks later...
It'd be GREAT if you could add some... "costume" slots aside from the armor and you could change the view between those two instead of always having to wear a "social set" as unique thing. And you could add a cape slot, which it would be amazing. I just love capes and not all of them are good with the armor that they come.

Also more SW classes, such a Tugrota. We even see them in game but can't play them, it'd be cool to have that class.

Yeah, that would be cool.

And more playable species would be nice - there have been a number of threads on here about wanting to see Togruta added, along with Nautolan. We've seen many NPC's of those species - in a variety of colors and styles, that make us want to make our own character as one of each. Clipping issues don't matter as much - because it doesn't look like it's stopped other players (or myself) from enjoying making Twi'Lek characters.

And, there have also been many threads on wanting more Customization options added - ever since the first round of Appearance Option Unlocks came out in the Cartel Market. It would be nice to see unlocks come out for the hair colors and hairstyles that came out for Humans --- to also be made available for Mirialan, Chiss, Miraluka, Cyborg, and Sith Pureblood characters. Plus also some new hairstyle options for Zabrak and Cathar characters; as well as colorful face tattoo designs and new horn arrangements (with or without jewelry) for Zabraks.