Silvers are tougher then Golds

pottymouth

Title says it all. I can take on two gold guys no problem, probably even three. When I try to kill a Silver dude I get freaking slaughtered. I thought Gold guys were supposed to be tougher then Silver dudes.

Edit: This is pre-level 55 btw.

Edit: It's not even easier to kill these guys in 3.0 to level. LOL!!!!!

Edited by pottymouth

Title says it all. I can take on two gold guys no problem, probably even three. When I try to kill a Silver dude I get freaking slaughtered. I thought Gold guys were supposed to be tougher then Silver dudes.

Edit: This is pre-level 55 btw.

I second this. I fought a Gold in the story mod and found it surprisingly easy, but then got pummeled to death by Silver only 1 level higher than me.

Yeah. The game is horrible and un-playable below 55.

Edit: It's almost like silver damage is flipped for golds. Just if golds did that much damage it'd be certain death every time. I'm serious. Silvers have some gull. I am good, I interrupt and kill, kill, kill but these guys plow me down. It's not even worth playing. =(

Edited by pottymouth

Yeah. The game is horrible and un-playable below 55.

Edit: It's almost like silver damage is flipped for golds. Just if golds did that much damage it'd be certain death every time. I'm serious. Silvers have some gull. I am good, I interrupt and kill, kill, kill but these guys plow me down. It's not even worth playing. =(

Yeah. The damage I'd expect a Gold to deal, I get from a Silver. I tried it a few times and after beating up one Silver, either Vette and I are at half health or one of us dies and it happens consistently. When there's one inside of a mob, I only survive by using Cloak of Pain, Saber Ward, and then some kind of Debuff.

+ 1. For whatever reason, damage dealt from Strong mobs is eclipsing damage done by Elites. I thought maybe that a debuff was being cast on me by them, but it just seems to be a case of things being completely out of whack. This is on Rishii and Yavin, btw.

• 1 month later...

So... Is this intended to be fixed at some point ?

Happens after 55 too btw, just we typically have enough gear to deal with it, but still something is wrong when pulling 1 strong 2 normals results in more damage taken than pulling 1 elite, and the correct kill order becomes

strong >>> weak > normal > elite > champion

Edited by Loc_n_lol