3.0 Sent/ Mara Build - Diciplines / Rotations

Marvict

Hey Guys, I hope your experience of the Sentinel in 3.0 is going ok so far! I wanted to start a thread that will hopefully collect various knowledge and experiences of all of us seasoned Sent/Mara DPS players to find the best spec / rotation / utility choice to play with in 3.0.

I logged on last night, after a 5 hour download and install, and was instantly confronted with the new Dicipline system. At first it seems simple to use, untill you have to apply utility points. I choose Watchman spec and these utilities, mainly because of the defensive capabilites:

Skillful - Debilitation (Master Strike Immobilise), Def Forms (dmg increase by risposte) and stagger

Masterful- Incisor , Jedi Promulgator

Heroic - Expunging Camoflage

Due to the lag I was unable to try any form of meaningful rotation and most of the time the mobs were dead before i could complete the master strike, however I did use the simple rotation of:

Leap - Overload Saber - Zealous - Cauterise - Merciless sleash - Master Strike

With the added bonus of extra damage on twin saber trhow and increase focus generation so Zen would pop sooner.

So my question to the floor - What build did you go for? What Utilities do you think is best? and finally what rotation(s) would you use?

p.s I would also welcome any constructive critisism of any of my choices!