Fix your game BW, please.

ScarlettDiablo

Ok, I keep on subbing sometimes and buying CC, yet this is still an issue:

I make a sentinel-marauder, lvl up to 55, get my pvp full gear, get into a WZ, confront a sorc-sage:

Jump at him, force exhaustion, get 3 stacks of Koan, Focused burst (which is supposed to be the best damaging combo), and all I do is like 4k damage, sometimes their bubble eat the whole damage... is my toon bugged or what?

Really, this doesn't feel as the powerful sentinel should be.

And yes, sometimes I do 9.5k "smashes", but that's the thing, either those guys weren't wearing good gear... or whatever the cause of it is... what is very wrong is that I have no clue why I am not making damage and worse is how to correct this, it varies a LOT within wz, I melt some, then I hit like with a paper towel the next one.

Could we please have some "balance" to this, is really irritating, how can I get to be the best of what I can be if the ground I am standing on keeps changing so much?

And yeah, this applies to my sniper/gunslinger too, or why with sage I do lots of damage but die so fast, yet some other sorcs-sages stand there receiving like 100000000 damage and it feels like they are tanking.

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! And it would make sense if on every wz u see 3 maras against a sage and the sage never goes down 50% health, ok, then yeah, that's working as intended. But no! It changes so radically it just throws me back.

And I have had some friends who quit this game (sad thing, coz they feel conned) thinking is a hacking thing or something but I don't think is that.

And now with the new "trees" where everything should be just straight forward, this still keeps on happening.

Sometimes I compared my gear to the next guy, where he would do 700k dps and me only 200k or 300k, and yeah, I know it's learn to play issues too, but that much difference doesn't make sense either.

I'm really concerned about this because I really love pvp, and in pve areas doing dailies everything feels so easy even today, coz I do lots of damage, yet within a wz... is like flipping a coin more than actual stats or something.

I know I will get lots of negative responses, but I am very serious about this, and I know probably this will remain an issue for as long as this game lives, and that I will just delude myself within some matches that "yeah, I am doing the damage I should be doing" and get some random matches (maybe looots, u never know) where it would be better if I just had a lamp or a bat for a weapon with no stats and the actual brutalizer lightsaber. :rak_02:

EDIT: Playing my sage feels so easy! Sever force no CD? I can snare everyone for 2 secs, neat. Bubble heals me, bubble stuns, I can carry all the marauders around me with some heals and protection (when I play my sentinel, mentioned above, when I get healed I get decent game play). But the point is not to play sage, my point is sentinel-marauder is so fun why it doesn't work as I mentioned above within wz?

More importantly: I AM ACTUALLY DOING DAMAGE! Or doing something that matters so my team wins.

Edited by ScarlettDiablo