Quest Bug The Enemy Within (includes Spoilers)

EvenHardNiner

So I do the solo option to defeat darth revan, but he kills me, so i spawn out of area, when i come back in, i cant get in the big room because the gate is shut

so i went outside and reset the mission

But now the mission is back on The Enemy Within

I can defeat the bosses but I can't complete "Complete Missions for Coalition Forces: 0/6" Because i've already done them! Do they reset daily??

• 10 months later...
Nearly a year, and nobody from BioWare has bothered to reply to this. I've got the same problem, and a quick search through Google shows that tons of other users have tried to bring it up over the last couple of years (and they've all been ignored as well). I've pissed away a great deal of money on this "game" and its expansions, and all I can conclude is that I've got to be one of the world's biggest morons to have paid any money to a company that has made it abundantly clear over the last several years that it won't be fixing serious issues that prevent people from actually using their software. They've got no interest in upholding their end of the contract once they've got our money in their possession.