Decoration Disappeared from Edit Mode

Hendar

So yeah... was heading to my SH, to move some couches I paid a lot of credits for. Couldn't touch them, had to place something in their stead. Removed the item but now it doesn't show up in the listing or as available or unavailable.

Senator Couch thing, no idea the name, can't look it up anyway IG and I'm not searching through several websites just to find it. Red couch with red cloth wrapped over it. I see the benches instead of it, so I assume it messed something up when you tried to fix the benches?

Would love to see a fix for it soon please.

edit: Actually a lot of things appear to be missing, all the containers are gone, I see them where I have placed them but if I remove them they are completely gone from the edit mode.

Edited by Hendar

Just copy+pasting what I said in other thread:

Gotta say this exceeded my expectations for "usual expansion launch bugs". Not only none of the broken decorations have been fixed (Selkath Console, Hunter Table) nor missing ones have been added (Generator Nodes for warone comms, Computers for Dark Projects etc) but on top of that they managed to break crafted decorations in this patch.

It's time to halt new Cartel Packs getting released with new decorations and get the current mess fixed first, it's gotten beyond ridiculous point now, the entire housing system is going backwards instead of being improved