Missing pet and mount decorations

Jerba

When looking at the list of decorations, I can only see the newest pets and mounts (5 pages), and all of the other decorations are gone. The ones I placed in my stronghold are still there, but I can no longer find them in the decorations list. Please readd them to the list.

With the new patch I was checking certain mount bugs that have been in the game since the launch of Strongholds:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=760407

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=775132

Imagine my dismay to find that all but 2 of my mounts across 7 character no longer even exist as decorations. They are not even on the list when looking at available, unlocked or even all. This is looking at the master list with no hook selected. It seems that only newer mounts are on the list.

The mounts that have been placed are still in place but they cannot be picked up or replaced.

I had not noticed the issues with pets or other decorations yet, but it makes it so I don't even want to log in.

Yeah, this has made me very sad when I accidentally picked up my Grassland Varactyl now I can't put him back... and outright pissed that I spent 50,000 credits on the Statue of Eternal Grace but it's missing also. The one very faint light on the situation, it IS on the their list of known issues.

Um, while it may be a problem still, it has been acknowledged. It is on the list of Known Issues sticky.

"•Many Decorations have lost functionality since Game Update 3.0. "

1. There have been problems with many mounts and several other decorations since 2.9 that were not fixed when 3.0 was applied. The above statement does not apply to those and it is unlikely any one fix will fix both the new ones and the old.

2. With 3.0 many decorations have been bugged or totally removed from the list, including prefab items as well a most mounts and many pets that existed before 3.0. They applied a fix for the prefabs but the mounts and pets are still broken. The statement is too vague to be certain and likely they just forgot delete it after the patch.

3. Lost functionality is not the same as totally gone from the list.

I stand by my original statement which I made after reading the known issues.

Edited by Mozepy

"•Many Decorations have lost functionality since Game Update 3.0. "

1. There have been problems with many mounts and several other decorations since 2.9 that were not fixed when 3.0 was applied. The above statement does not apply to those and it is unlikely any one fix will fix both the new ones and the old.

2. With 3.0 many decorations have been bugged or totally removed from the list, including prefab items as well a most mounts and many pets that existed before 3.0. They applied a fix for the prefabs but the mounts and pets are still broken. The statement is too vague to be certain and likely they just forgot delete it after the patch.

3. Lost functionality is not the same as totally gone from the list.

I stand by my original statement which I made after reading the known issues.

Within the context of strongholds... guess what mounts and pets are decorations. You can't get on them and ride them around in the stronghold, they are decorations. If it's still broken, that's what needs to be said, not that it's not been acknowledged. Because it has. Mounts and pets ARE decorations.

Yep. Stronghold decorations are missing by the carload....not just mounts and pets, civic, machines, environmental, etc.

I don't have the time to hand-hold Bioware though everything that's wrong. Why don't they have one of their employees log on and try to decorate a stronghold? They'd figure out what's wrong in less than 5 minutes.

The pets and mounts that were broken by 3.0 seem to be working, though I have not done an extensive check. Thank you. However the mounts that were Broken before 3.0 are still broken.

Within the context of strongholds... guess what mounts and pets are decorations. You can't get on them and ride them around in the stronghold, they are decorations. If it's still broken, that's what needs to be said, not that it's not been acknowledged. Because it has. Mounts and pets ARE decorations.

I didn't say they weren't.

Edited by Mozepy

The pets and mounts that were broken by 3.0 seem to be working, though I have not do an extensive check. Thank you. However the mounts that were Broken before 3.0 are still broken.

I went through the list and it shows 227 pets, even though there are 230 pets in SWTOR. One of them is related to this bug and will be automatically fixed once they rename the pet. The other two pets are not available ATM, so they don't need to show up in the decorations window anyway.

So WAI for pets, not sure if mounts are bugged or not.

Edited by Jerba

• 2 weeks later...
I just noticed that i had mounts that were not showing up in my decoration list, even after this 3.1 patch that fixed this problem. The Rendii Watchman and Ubrikkian Hunter are in my mount collection, but don't show up in the decoration list. They say 0/0 in the list of all mounts.