The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Things I think belong in the Cartel Market that aren't there yet :P

This is a short list of things I think should be on the cartel market that don't.

1) Chiss, Cyborg, Mirialan, and Miraluka versions of the Human hair pack. Not asking for unique hair options just packs with the same hair options as in the human one for these races,

2) Lightsaber Broadsword, I understand this one doesn't exist in part to the fact that the new starwars trailer just dropped

3) Bone mask like the one Xalek wears

4) New Races I'd like to see Rodians but I get that the SWtOR team is trying to stick with races with a human face and head so in that case I'd like to see Voss, Togruta (don't tell me this can't be done cause of the tendrils the twi'lek worked out fine), and Weequay maybe release them such that you buy separately or in a value bundle.

5) Cosmetic unlock for humans. When you level a Cyborg to 50 you unlock the ability to use all the cybernetics regardless of class or side. I'd like to be able to do that with humans cosmetic and scarring options as well, but I also understand that the human level 50 reward is +100 presence. So that being said I'd be willing to pay for this option.

its a short list but I'd like to see them and I honestly think the first one would be relatively easy.

Voss would be too tall for a player character I think and Weequay wouldn't offer much in the way of customization since they all tend to have pretty similar hair styles and colors. I'd bet on Togruta being the next one they release as the only other one that would come to mind as being really neat would be Arkanian Offshoot, and we'd probably need some ncs of them before we get to play as them.