Unbeatable enemies

MidnightTrooper

I have seen that occasionally some of the bosses you have to fight in any of the characters, will occasionally not even give you a chance. An example being I get to the boss, have the conversation & then begin the fight. At first its close & I get him down to almost no life left, but he beats me. When I try again, he kills my companion within five seconds & whoops me with hardly no damage taken. Try & try again & same results.

Finally I quit or sign off, then the next time I try that boss, its all back to normal & I have a chance. Sometimes my Heroic Moment goes dark & it will not allow me to use it, & sometimes in the middle of battle, the enemy reset themselves health & all & then attack me again without time to heal.

I also get times where I start taking out a group of three or four enemy soldiers, & during battle, I find myself fighting ten to twelve of them, where they came from much farther away, (I know because I see them going back after killing me.) Then I see some enemies that heal themselves faster than you can damage them, & they do it continuously.

These things only happen sometimes, & I can go back later & the game will act normal. I have seen it on several different bosses, on different characters both Imperial & Republic.

Don't know if this is a bug or not but it is annoying.