Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Ask Mr. Robot will not be updated for 3.0

Adhabah

This, plus they make money by having traffic come to the site, WoW has ~8 million last I looked (which wasn't recently, so I might be off by a lot) and SWTOR has maybe 1 million. Obviously not enough SWTOR players were using to tool so they don't feel that its worth the effort to do a lot of manual work to get it updated.

At the end of the day AMR is a business and they need to make decisions that are fiscally sound for the business.

I agree with all but the SWTOR has 1 million players line.... that figure is WAY, WAY less now and NO, I don't need to offer the forum a source.

I agree with all but the SWTOR has 1 million players line.... that figure is WAY, WAY less now and NO, I don't need to offer the forum a source.

It doesn't matter. Even if the number is completely accurate, it's still irrelevant to the discussion. Sites like AMR exist to serve the end-game crowd. Games like SWtOR are too bottom heavy to sustain that kind of audience. When 90% of the active players are on the first few planets, I can understand why there hasn't been a huge push to support this game.

Thankfully for Bioware, they don't need active people in the higher levels. Not when they have the gambling box racket going on.

• 1 month later...

Wow RIP mr robot, it was a useful site, yesterday i wanted to know the 3 part of a resurrected sniper rifle, i google the net impossible to find that info.

Same happens with noxxic, it hasn't updated for 3.0, they say they are working on it but so far...meh.

so no more interest on swtor....mmmm:rolleyes: i can't blame them i feel pretty much the same.

Edited by psikofunkster

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.