Looking for guild

Jarris

Hello

I am back into the game, and I am looking for a relaxed guild of friends. I have not had much exp in the game grouping, and I would like to learn. I do have a back round in raiding in everquest 1 and 2 and I am a quick study. I have 3, 55 republic toons and 1 55 empire toon. Sentinel, Gunslinger, and Consular, as well as the Jugg. I am just looking for a relaxed guild that does not mind teaching fights and i said before I have spent all my time solo and I would like to try my hand at flash points and ops. I am avilable late at night est, and most Fridays and Saturdays.

If your guild has a place fore someone like me that is willing to learn. I would appreciate hearing from you. Thank you

Give us a PST in game.... we're all working people, play at night and on weekends, and have absolutely no issue in teaching fights, strats, helping you get geared, etc....

We'd love to have you.

We do use teamspeak.

Moander

Nistasi

Ensaine

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi Jarris, it sounds like Grievance may be a good fit for you. We are a mature, 18+, family-friendly, Founder guild/community and have people on daily. We focus only on a Republic presence on the Jedi Covenant server. There are a number of us always interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, PvP, the occasional Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. If you are interested in end-game, we run three Operations nights a week but we do not have strict attendance requirements so we do not run with fixed raiding teams since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). We were working on 8-man and 16-man Hardmode and Nightmare Dread Operations and we will be getting started on the new Operations soon. Also, we have a Guild Flagship and even conquered Balmorra! :w_cool:

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info, read our charter, register and apply. Good luck and have fun!

Hey there Jarris :) Come talk to us in Force Disciples man. Here's a quick bit about us...

Who are the Force Disciples?

Force Disciples is a casual guild on The Jedi Covenant server with a range of content and raiding opportunities. Force Disciples was originally established on The Prophecy of The Five server and has now expanded to the Jedi Covenant. We are comprised of a richly diverse group of people from all walks of life committed to having fun. At our core are real life and online friends who have been gaming together for 11+ years as of October 2014. Originally founded in Star Wars Galaxies Force Disciples continues its tradition of online gaming in The Old Republic with friends turned family. We have a lot of colorful characters here with strong and varied personalities, and we welcome you to our home! Force Disciples goal is to provide a casual PvE/PvP environment free of drama, where all members show each other mutual respect while providing opportunities for the small majority who appreciate a little more in the way of End Game PvE HM/NiM progression. As of the patch 2.10 Force Disciples has collectively completed 8/10 DF/DP NiM with great progression on both Ops in conquering Brontes and Council. At the end of the day we are looking for like minded individuals to share our favorite pass time with. Is that you? We sure hope so! If you're still unsure let me tell you a little more about what we're looking for and what we offer. Head over to our official thread --->Here! <--- and read up on the rest of our post. Links to our website and how to contact us are on the thread. Hope to hear back from you Jarris! In any case good luck and enjoy 3.0! :)

If you haven't already made your choice, it sounds like Souls of Fate is a perfect fit for you. We are an "everything" guild. Progression, PvP, GSF, Pick up Raids and casual gaming. There is no pressure and no requirement to raid. Gaming your way is what we believe in.

We are all just a group of friends who met randomly and at random times in SWTOR, about 8 of us have been together since the first 4 months of the game.

Check us out, I think you'll like Souls of Fate.

http://www.soulsoffate.enjin.com

• 3 weeks later...