The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bastila Shan and Satele Shan outfits

Both have in some form been available, I have both sets, I honestly didn't like the Bastila one mainly because it clashes with Kira, but the Satele one, looks ****** on Kira + Jaesa in all black for that matter.

But yeah. GTN.

yes buts the prices on the GTN are ridicoulusly high bc of greed trolls and its hard enough to farm all those credits. IT would be so much easier to buy these Outfits outright on the Cartel Market. The shan outfits are easly one of the most popular Outfits ingame so it would generate alot of money for Bioware(Hint)

yes buts the prices on the GTN are ridicoulusly high bc of greed trolls and its hard enough to farm all those credits. IT would be so much easier to buy these Outfits outright on the Cartel Market. The shan outfits are easly one of the most popular Outfits ingame so it would generate alot of money for Bioware(Hint)

Here's a tip. Buy the latest packs on the CM. Don't open, rather sell on the GTN. Use the profits to buy what you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Selling stuff on the GTN wont work bc pple are too cheap to buy them at the asking price...

Uh... :rak_02:

Yeah, if you keep checking for them on the GTN (and it's even better if you have a character on each server to do so) - sooner or later, you just might have the good luck to find someone who listed them for so low on the GTN, that it's a super bargain. Every once in a while, someone ends up listing outfit pieces for only 5 credits. That's how I got 4 pieces of the new Lana Beniko outfit on the Jung Ma Server; and then was able to unlock it in the Collections Feature for only 60 Cartel Coins, lol! It comes in handy - the Collections Feature - because it's not limited to just one server, it applies to your whole account. So, just because one character on one server is able to score an outfit/mount/pet/etc. from the Cartel Market Packs or off the GTN, doesn't mean that you can't get a copy of it for a character on another server - now thanks to the wonderful Collections feature.

PLEASE BIOWARE/EA PUT THESE AWESOME SETS IN THE CARTEL MARKET.

I would glady spend my money on getting these as adaptive armor like the other costumes in the Cartel Market

Also, which server is the main one you work on characters? I have some spare Satele Shan armor pieces on the Bastian Server, if you've got a character on there that I could trade them to.

I would love to be able to buy these items also from the cartel Market, not from the packs but just as a full outfit to be able to re-model. Doing this in other mmo's for great outfits works well and these would definatley sell. Currently trying to earn credits to buy from the GTN but they are so expensive but I really want this armor,

• 3 months later...
I know this is an old thread, but I just started playing again lol. Satele Shans armor is my top priority right now. I just started a Sith Assassin and would love to deck her out in the armor. The chest piece and boots are ridiculously expensive on the GTN. Having the option to buy the armor is fine by me.

Selling stuff on the GTN wont work bc pple are too cheap to buy them at the asking price...

Buying cheap cartel stuff on the GTN and selling it higher is actually how I made my first million credits (though not consecutive, it was spread over two weeks). having then spent all those credits on orange gear for alts, I may still get the million credits achievement now once someone buys the Jedi Battlelord armor pieces I'm selling at 250k each. I got them for 80-90k each. :)

Granted, this is all luck and no merit. I happened to check the GTN at the right time to snag a bunch of great deals, like people selling rare Cartel pack items at the ridiculously low default price.

If I was on a more populated server, the frequent group finder pops might be a more lucrative use of my time than spending hours searching the GTN for deals.

Edited by GabDube

Satele's chest piece goes for 10+ mil on my server, at least last time I checked :( I hate my life. That is the last piece I need to complete the set.

Just wait and pile your cash in the meantime. Maybe you'll get lucky and the pack will eventually be on discount in the cartel market, meaning an abundance of cheaper pieces on the GTN. Or maybe you'll get to 10 mil before that and you'll be able to buy the overpriced 10 mil piece. As a consolation, stacking 10 mil in your wallet gives you an achievement and a title.

In your case, it's a good thing that this is a cash shop item. As it turns out, piling your cash to buy it may be much quicker than if it was only a random drop for which you had to farm for days on end. In other MMOs, having to grind for rare drops is a common "feature".

Edited by GabDube

Just wait and pile your cash in the meantime. Maybe you'll get lucky and the pack will eventually be on discount in the cartel market, meaning an abundance of cheaper pieces on the GTN. Or maybe you'll get to 10 mil before that and you'll be able to buy the overpriced 10 mil piece. As a consolation, stacking 10 mil in your wallet gives you an achievement and a title.

In your case, it's a good thing that this is a cash shop item. As it turns out, piling your cash to buy it may be much quicker than if it was only a random drop for which you had to farm for days on end. In other MMOs, having to grind for rare drops is a common "feature".

I am a stingy buyer, I will stack credits but not with the intent of giving some scrub 10mil for a chest piece. It'll come down in price one day, and when that day comes. I'll be waiting. :rak_03: