Is the Queue system broken?

khamalito

Hi ive been having this bug that i dont get games, ive solo queued and i group queued and dont get pops, this morning ive been queued for 20 mins and a friend had 2 matches and i havent got a single one, have anyone got this too?

it's not broken. Nor is search.

Hi ive been having this bug that i dont get games, ive solo queued and i group queued and dont get pops, this morning ive been queued for 20 mins and a friend had 2 matches and i havent got a single one, have anyone got this too?

If you were group queued the only thing I can think of is if you let yourself go "AFK" it no longer gives you pops and it takes way less then 20 mins for that to happen. Is this maybe what happened?

I actually had this happen the other day and I was definitely not AFK. I joined an Ops group the was doing GSF. There were 7 people in the group, including me. On the first queue pop, one of the groups got the pop and the group that I was in did not. OK, that is probably just a function of queueing as an Ops group (I really don't do that very frequently so I am not sure about that). The second queue popped and everyone, but me got the pop. While I was waiting for the pop I was running around Oricon doing the dailies so there is no way that I had the AFK tag. When I noticed that everyone else had gotten the pop I left the group and solo queued and immediately got a pop and was placed into a match WITH the other 6 members of the Ops group.

At this point I figured it was just SWTOR trying to tell me that I wasn't meant to group queue and went back to solo queueing for a while.