The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Nadia Grell's Original Armor - Please Make This Available As Adaptive

arunav

It is by far one of the best Jedi sets I've seen in the game, especially for female characters. She is one of the Consular companions, and is attained in the mid-40s.

If putting a companion set in the CM is a problem, without putting all of them in, maybe you can rename it?

The set is incredible looking and I'm sure many players would want it for their Jedi characters. More so, since it's from the original release, I'd bet there wouldn't be many clipping issues involved, perhaps even none!

Thank you for reading.

Here is a photo: tor.zamimg.com/uploads/images/11964.jpg

Edited by arunav

Here are two (bad) screen-caps I found with a search. The actual set is much nicer looking, in terms of detail that can't be seen here, especially the boots and pattern on the robe:

http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/9918.jpg

http://www.starwarsmmolevelingguide.com/class-guides/jedi-consular/

The Nadia armor is near the bottom of the page for the latter link...

Edited by arunav

If this doesn't already exist as a non-adaptive version (I'm guessing it does and I just can't find it anywhere), I would so like to wear it on my Guardian. She is tiny, too, so it should be no problem.

I would love to use this on my Sentinel or Guardian. With the proper dye, it would work well on a Shadow too...

Its probably going to end up as a companion pack in the future, where you get adaptive versions of some companion gear, though it would probably be a RNG pack. Some companions would not need it i.e. droids, Kira has a set similar that can be crafted using Synthweave, Khem/wookie comp is invisible anyway. Heck I would even enjoy it it they put in the companions starting weapons that currently cannot be modded (some can some can't)

It would be nice as there are several characters that original armour sets cannot be replicated, Akaavi changes to trooper type armour Scourge looks like a jedi etc.

I am very surprised that they have not yet offered the original set of companion gear in adaptive versions. Some of them would sell pretty well.

Agreed. Some of the starting companion gear is great and it'd be really nice if we didn't have to change them into better but worse-looking gear anymore just to keep them up to par. Plus, more sets to wear yourself - Everyone wins!

If this doesn't already exist as a non-adaptive version (I'm guessing it does and I just can't find it anywhere), I would so like to wear it on my Guardian. She is tiny, too, so it should be no problem.

It is a simplified and slightly altered version of the old Rakata Knight armor. The giant shoulder pads are gone, and it has less metallic parts on it.

Here is a better photo: tor.zamimg.com/uploads/images/11964.jpg

Edited by arunav