Red Reaper bug

svensteen

At the end bos Darth Ikorai there's a bug that the 2 sith he summons won't die of the lightning. Please fix this

Might be wrong here, but if you're not interrupting their casting, I don't think the lightning will hit them. At least I remember that being the case last time I did the Flashpoint, which was forever ago because I stopped doing under 50 non-hardmodes ages ago. Those two slaves or whatever their called are constantly casting something over and over, and when you interrupt the cast the boss's lighting will start hitting them.

Edited by Saregon

Might be wrong here, but if you're not interrupting their casting, I don't think the lightning will hit them. At least I remember that being the case last time I did the Flashpoint, which was forever ago because I stopped doing under 50 non-hardmodes ages ago. Those two slaves or whatever their called are constantly casting something over and over, and when you interrupt the cast the boss's lighting will start hitting them.

You're not wrong :) that is indeed what you need to do... but, you'll also need to position yourself so the sith is between you and Darth Ikoral.

You're not wrong :) that is indeed what you need to do... but, you'll also need to position yourself so the sith is between you and Darth Ikoral.

Well yes of course, figured that was a given since the original poster knows you need to use the lightning to kill the adds. :)