Legacy Collection not unlocked

LEeHamM

Hi guys, hoping someone can help me out, looked through my Legacy collection recently and saw that my Valiant Jedi Armour set is still locked even though I have bought one with my JK from the Cartel Market and all parts are bound to that JK. Any help on if I need to do anything else? Is it just bugged :(

Please help. Thanks

I have the same problem. I created a ticket and someone answered me that contains must meet certain conditions to be available. But my contains are meeting those conditions, and are not yet available...

I created a second ticket a few minutes ago, wait and see.

P.S.: please be merciful with my English, cause I'm french...

Are you certain that you bound all parts of the set on the character that originally purchased it? Can that character claim a copy from collections (the character that unlocks can always claim free copies)? If the character that purchased it can't claim a copy, then you did not equip and bind all the parts to you. The entire set must be bound to one character before it will become available in collections.

If the original purchasing character can claim copies, then you need to switch to an alt and unlock the set for cartel coins, then any of your alts on any server, ever, will be able to claim copies as well. If you have done all that and you are still unable to get copies, then you would need to enter a support ticket. The support team is usually really good about working on issues with unlocks once you do the basic troubleshooting.