New MK-10 augmentations stats from live stream.

Sindariel

In the warrior/knight live stream on friday, the devs hovered over the augmentations in the inventory for a fraction of a second, so we could see the tooltip (praise the pause button :D).

Stats are:

186 rating, lv. 58 req.

+52 Mainstat

+43 Endurance

Sreenshot

Well, that's quite an upgrade. Be prepared for insane prices when people start to craft these. Demand will be huge.

Edited by Sindariel

Another thought...

The current augments are lvl 55, those are shown as lvl 58... does this mean we'll get a Mk-11 at lvl 60?

I believe that the current MK-9 augments are item rating 156 and can actually be acquired at level 53, but I haven't double-checked that.

Another thought...

The current augments are lvl 55, those are shown as lvl 58... does this mean we'll get a Mk-11 at lvl 60?

Don't think so.

A few weeks ago, Eric said:

I can confirm that yes, there will be a new augmentation level in 3.0.

-eric

Doesn't sound like there'll be more than one, to me.

"Be prepared for insane prices when people start to craft these. Demand will be huge."

Well said. I have a feeling In 1st weeks they will have Revan Set prices :o People love to make unbearable prices for new things.

Will wait for crafters to low their prices a little

I've actually been leveling a crafter for the sole purpose of avoiding the inflated prices on augments when SoR hits. :D

I leveled a synthweaver for the sole purpose of price gouging when SoR hits.

Why give up the multimillions by blowing the augments myself, when I could put them on GTN instead and aug myself a few weeks later when the prices come back down?

"Be prepared for insane prices when people start to craft these. Demand will be huge."

Well said. I have a feeling In 1st weeks they will have Revan Set prices :o People love to make unbearable prices for new things.

Will wait for crafters to low their prices a little

I love making those prices, because people are absolutely impatient enough to pay them! When augmentation kits first came out, I sold mine on the GTN for $250K a piece! They sold faster than I could make them, and I made dozens! It was amazing! I mean, demand calmed down once those early adopters got their new shinies, and of course I lowered my prices. But dang, that first day was a credit extravaganza for me. Can't wait to do it again.

I love making those prices, because people are absolutely impatient enough to pay them! When augmentation kits first came out, I sold mine on the GTN for $250K a piece! They sold faster than I could make them, and I made dozens! It was amazing! I mean, demand calmed down once those early adopters got their new shinies, and of course I lowered my prices. But dang, that first day was a credit extravaganza for me. Can't wait to do it again.

Same thing happened first day or two of GSH... Made over 10 million credits in 24 hours selling stuff, crazy people...

Those are some beefy stats. Pretty much kills the "I won't be any stronger at 60 than I am at 55 because if the power squish" argument. I assume with stats like those a geared 60 will be slightly stronger than the equivalent geared 55 right now.

Those are some beefy stats. Pretty much kills the "I won't be any stronger at 60 than I am at 55 because if the power squish" argument. I assume with stats like those a geared 60 will be slightly stronger than the equivalent geared 55 right now.
From what I gather, relative strength wasn't going to change - i.e. the mobs will have their damage/difficulty toned down as well. Level 60 WILL be stronger than how you're currently holding against level 55 mobs.

i.e. their argument would be wrong even if the stats on augments scaled "in proportion".

Edited by Metthew

Open world mobs, not OP/FP mobs and bosses. And no one really cares about open world difficulty.
Can you show me where they said OP/FP mobs and bosses would not be rescaled? It wouldn't really make sense if they made them too difficult to take on with level appropiate gear (FP's at least, since most of them are meant to be tackled with gear from previous FP's).

Hm , slightly off topic , but can we deduce from the 186 rating at level 58 that either basic or elite comms will gain us 186 vendor gear to be used at level 58 upwards ? Or am I a wild goose , or rather chasing a wild goose ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.

The MK-11s are the end game one, those are for L58s.

Augment kits have no level restriction. It is just the quality of the augment going into them that is level restricted. Therefore MK-10 augmentation slots could potentially take a variety of different augmentations, with various level restrictions, up to Level 60.

Edited by Levram