The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dulfy ROX! Jugg and Mara are up!

Belpheghor

No lol. I'm booing because I do not play those classes (but I do fancy the Jugg out of the two).

Well let's be fair, Dulfy can only post the info as it's being given. The classes in that Discipline Calculator are the only ones released so far before 3.0.

I know it sucks waiting for the rest to come out, but I for one like this new Discipline system.

Some ppl said it was going to "kill hybrids", lol, quite the contrary. I can get skills and abilities now with this system I could never get with the old trees.

She also has Gunslinger talents in it, you can access them by bugging it a little. Just click on imp side on the Sniper, then switch sides to rep and tadaaa you got the gunslinger. Although utilities are missing but you have access to all trees of the gunslinger .

She also has Gunslinger talents in it, you can access them by bugging it a little. Just click on imp side on the Sniper, then switch sides to rep and tadaaa you got the gunslinger. Although utilities are missing but you have access to all trees of the gunslinger .

clever

It may just be me, but the majority of the animations for the new abilities seem a little... over the top, for a lack of a better term. Mind you, I didn't say that was a bad thing. That is just what I think. :p

lol how are they over the top, w t f? :D

You must be joking.

Do you want a handwave then for one of the abilities?

Edited by AssajiStarseed

Carnage is looking very iffy. Looks like they're bringing the total damage down, so wondering how that will play out for end game. Getting rid of Force Scream in that priority system is just bad, though. New animations are fine and all, but those screams are part of what made the character when running that spec.