Exterminator's Curiass

foxxecho

Hello,

I purchased the Exterminator's Curiass from the CM and the robe "rigging" (I guess?) seems a little wonky on at least Female body type 1. Male body type 2 and 3 seem ok but I have not tested beyond that.

The issue is that It is constantly getting twisted around the legs, clips, and gets stuck through the waist hanging in the front of the character. This happens at different times when moving, changing direction, or during combat animations both during cut-scenes and while the player is controlling the avatar.

I would provide a screen capture but it is easily duplicated by using female body type 1 with a Shadow and using Whirling blow a few times while moving forward.

Just sucks the player right out of a cut-scene or gameplay. That Is to say nothing of the fact that it is a direct purchase CM item vs just a drop. Needless to say I hope it is fixed.

TBH as a CE preorder/ returning subscriber still figuring out "how things have been going" with the game in my absence, I was not super excited to do a search and find some pretty old posts not even acknowledged with similar CM wardrobe item problems still unresolved months later.

Here's hoping this one can be addressed. (please).

-TYVM!

Edited by foxxecho