Merc Arsenal Stat question

Kitsune-Oni

Hey guys.

I see a lot of threads talking about the Stats for Merc Class but i get confused when they throw around "Critical Rating" and "Accuracy" since there are 2 tabs for everything, Ranged and Tech. So as a LVL 55 DPS Arsenal; where should my "Ranged- Accuracy, Critical Chance and Critical Multiplier stats be at, and where should "Tech- Accuracy, Critical Chance and Critical Multiplier" be at?

Sorry if this sounds like a Noob question.

Hey guys.

I see a lot of threads talking about the Stats for Merc Class but i get confused when they throw around "Critical Rating" and "Accuracy" since there are 2 tabs for everything, Ranged and Tech. So as a LVL 55 DPS Arsenal; where should my "Ranged- Accuracy, Critical Chance and Critical Multiplier stats be at, and where should "Tech- Accuracy, Critical Chance and Critical Multiplier" be at?

Sorry if this sounds like a Noob question.

I'm assuming that you've looked at this thread, but just in case you haven't here it is.

MERC DPS Guide

As for clearing up what you should be looking at, go for your Ranged Accuracy, Crit, etc. because your Tech ratings are either going to be the same, or higher.