Right click issue

TrueArchangel

Reporting a bug that happened yesterday, during my causal lvl-ing.

What exactly?

Can't use my ship to go to a different place, can't use it to talk with my mission giver, can't exit the ship etc. I used my emergency fleet pass and went on the fleet but it's the same. There i couldn't even trade with vendor or use the elevators. I relogged several times and even tried a different toon (!) - didn't help. :eek:

When and what triggered it?

After i hit my legacy ability for going to my personal ship, i couldn't do anything with my right button of the mouse. It was an ingame issue, i checked and the button was working fine outside the game. Moreover, i'm sure that the going to ship ability triggered it, because while i'm lvl-ing basicly what i do it's 'right-clicking' (to talk to mission givers, use taxi etc.). And just before that i was talking to some mission givers and i finished the planet and went to my ship to go to the next story planet and it was then when the game crashed in this way that i can't do anything basically.

Even though i play the game since it launching, i haven't seen such problem before. Probably it's from the last maintenance. I guess now, when i log in, it'll be fine, still i'm reporting it. :p