The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Couple of Suggestions for items and general use

sharkgirl

I was recently at the cantina tour in Vegas and kicked around a few ideas along with many other people so here it goes time to jot em down on some digital paper

Items

- pink/black color crystal (why do we not have these yet ?:) )

- the ability to buy a priority transport terminal for your stronghold

- a limited speeder collection that has an interchangeable dye module like the current armor (i'm not saying all speeders and i don't know how feasible this is but it would be top notch to get that extra level of customization)

Collections and Other

- cartel market items bind to legacy instead of character for the initial "lockout" period - nothing like finally getting that last armor piece or mount and you opened your pack on the wrong toon and now you have to wait

- black friday/cyber monday sale x% off collection unlock prices - it's one tiny step to rewarding all the loyal people who continually pay for items and then pay to unlock them and also generate more revenue by reaching those people who won't pay 600cc for a single unlock on principle

- PLEASE a search box in the collections page and/or the ability to toggle showing only the items you have "unlocked" - i put this in generall suggestions as well but with now bloated amount of ever-growing items on the collections page a search box is going help an incredible amount

thanks again and happy gaming all!