Jaesa Wilsaam DS vs LS attacks?

rhinoceroseosei

So I've noticed DS Jaesa has a different animation for her three second channel than LS Jaesa. I've never done LS Jaesa so not sure how much damage she does with Power Strikes or whatever it is, but on my companions that do use it theirs does upwards of 5000 damage. Is Dark Lightning equivalent in damage to Power Strikes? My DS Jaesa is sitting at about 32k health and her dark lightning, according to the tooltip, hits for 1711 (about) across the whole channel. If the tooltip was supposed to say per second, that would make more sense as that would make it 5133. Can anyone confirm this?

Channeled ability tooltips for companions have no standard, but generally, if it feels too low, it omits a "per second". There might be a slight difference in DS and LS Jaesa's performances, due to a few abilities switching from Melee to Force and vice versa, and Willpower primary stat companions having slightly better melee attacks than Force ones, but on average, they should have very similar damage output.

Channeled ability tooltips for companions have no standard, but generally, if it feels too low, it omits a "per second". There might be a slight difference in DS and LS Jaesa's performances, due to a few abilities switching from Melee to Force and vice versa, and Willpower primary stat companions having slightly better melee attacks than Force ones, but on average, they should have very similar damage output.

Okay thanks, I'll test Jaesa's channel on a dummy later today.