Completed Bounty Contracts Disappearing

undies

Really horrible issue with the Completed Bounty Contracts for the BBA event:

1.) Moving the Completed Bounty Contracts ontop of anything in your personal inventory (by accident) will make them "disappear" into whatever you dropped it on top of.

2.) Mailing Completed Bounty Contracts to your other characters will cause the contracts to DISAPPEAR. - UPDATE: They only disappear if there is already one or more Bounty Contracts stuck in slot 101 - read second post for more information.

I have lost a lot of Completed Bounty Contracts becauase I did not know what was going on at first. Over 30 Completed Bounty Contracts I'm currently out of.

As an FYI - already created an in-game support ticket to catalog every time one or more disappears and the condition with which they disappear.

I am posting here to let others know what NOT to do with their Completed Bounty Contracts, if they don't want them to disappear.

Edited by undies

A In-game representative has assisted with this issue.

I'll be submitting a specific bug in-game on this issue, but want the community to know what was discovered with the "Completed Bounty Contract" tokens that are used as currency to purchase items related to the Bounty Broker Association.

The Completed Bounty Contracts have a bug where if you drop the item or item(s) over another item where they aren't supposed to stack with, such as gear or another kind of item, the Contracts drop to a slot you cant see: slot 101. If you mail more to a character suffering from this, they also go to slot 101 of your inventory because they are stacking with the existing item.

So the mail part isn't a bug, it's doing as intended. The bug is only when you drop the Completed Bounty Contract over another random item, and it moves somehow to slot 101 (we don't have 101 slots so it effectively disappears and only customer service can see it).

EXCELLENT customer service, let me reproduce the issue to verify which will make it MUCH easier to fix for developers. Live chat was used effectively and the representative that gave me the extra time to reproduce it really really did a great job.

Edited by undies