SW Marauder Anni Build

bleenX

one question i am suck at PvP and i am more about PvE, but will PvP for fun..

but what is a good PvE build...casue i really dont want to have to click all over..a simple burst damage rotation id like...

but the Opening poster shows we have a weak heal...so that seems good for PvE..but again stim packs are just fine by me...lol

so just What would you guys use for PvE and what for PvP..and rule out bleeds i dont like dotting..i want BAM BAM..dead...i dont wanna ***** it and let it bleed out while it beats on me.

My anni build:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIbRr****zZhGZ0M.1

Can't discount the accuracy bonus of narrow hatred, and taking the two points in force charge to extend it's cc duration. As a charge/bleed build, not sure why people ignore it for Malice's CD reducer. Especially since the anni spec has very limited cc options as is. Ravage is easily interrupted in my exp from beta, and taking 10 seconds off a 1 minute cd is pretty pointless. As for Phantom, even if force camo is a short duration, making it so a quick aoe in pvp won't pop you is priceless, imo.

Hello all, I'll be completely honest. I have no idea how to build up a character. After reading all the threads here and trying to figure out a build, I put this one together thinking it might suit my play style.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIbRrorcGzZhGZb.1

I mostly plan on PvE to start. Please let me know what you think as again, I really have little idea what I am doing.

Thanks a bunch!

Edited by AUPilotAU

I'm not sure I would put the 2 points in the Rage tree...seems like it would be better elsewhere

You are doing hardly any force attacks from what it looks like in your tree choices...so I would do Enraged Charge to help out for starting your rage generation when you charge in or I would do Cloak of Annihilation since as you get harder fights you will want to be able to pop Cloak of Pain more

I'm not sure I would put the 2 points in the Rage tree...seems like it would be better elsewhere

You are doing hardly any force attacks from what it looks like in your tree choices...so I would do Enraged Charge to help out for starting your rage generation when you charge in or I would do Cloak of Annihilation since as you get harder fights you will want to be able to pop Cloak of Pain more

Thanks for the advice!!

May I ask why you are not picking up close quarters and are instead getting Cloak of Annihilation??
???

I have not picked Cloak of Annihilation and picked up close quarters.

Considering that retaliation is pretty useless so far, for me, I don't see the purpose of this cloak skill.

???

I have not picked Cloak of Annihilation and picked up close quarters.

Considering that retaliation is pretty useless so far, for me, I don't see the purpose of this cloak skill.

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who doesn't seem to like retaliation.

• 1 month later...