New amour out and the old stuff still clips

worsin

I know you devs don't consider this game breaking issues but i find it ridiculous that you continue to come out with new armor that clips in all the same ways your old armor does.

Fix what we have for hell sake before making new armor sets.

Dothomir Armor clips

Jaraels Armor Clips

Balanced Combatants Armor clips.

It seems every set you come out with clips.

Capes continue to drag under speeders.

Your complete lack of consideration for these problems only tells us that you don't care about the quality of product that you deliver and that your only concern is money grabbing.

I will stop buying cartel packs starting today because everything new you come out with us useless and just clips and looks terrible. I will just keep using the same old armor i have for years now because its the only armor i like that doesn't have these issues.

I would love to see you people take a little pride in your work and fix these things because quite frankly most people don't use them at all because they clip and look terrible. This makes it a complete waste of time in the end because your creating content people don't use due to the bad quality.

Also the balanced armor set loses the entire front flap randomly...it just vanishes exposing the front crotch area of your character...its really upsetting to spend 2 mill on dye for this set only to discover that it has such horrendous bugs that make it unwearable. To reproduce this problem use a mount like a command chair or something that requires sitting.

Edited by worsin