The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fan Made Trailer (need people)

De-Rodales

Hello there

I have a youtube channel and I make Star Wars related fan Trailers & Tributes , before I cut to the chase let me link one of my latest work. A Sith Code Video .

Now if you are still interested let me explain the point of this thread .

My next video will be about Revan , but duo the fact that there aren't much of a visual source presented in video games that I find good to use for telling a story through video , I had to ask people , if there is anyone willing to help .

1) Is there anyone out there who can record with HQ SWTOR cutscenes , plus has REVANs full armor , and plays as a JEDI KNIGHT and about to fight the emperor in final act ?

This is simply will work in my video as in Novel about Revan where he confronts the Emperor , I can make it look like it's their fight and not JK vs Vitiate .

2) Does anyone have recorded Cutscenes in HQ where you wear full Revans armor ?

3) Too much to ask but if someone can give me Revans mask on harbringer server where i Have JK ready to fight emperor I could do it myself , still had to write this down .:D

If there is anyone willing to help it's very much appreciated . I don't have anything to give back , except an amazing tribute of Revan which might not happen without some help .

I already recorded all cutscenes from 3.0 featuring Revan ( but of course video won't be uploaded till expansion comes out duo for agreement and stuff ) Basically what I really need is N 1 , a Revan that fights Emperor , with full Revan armor , with Mask of course ! I could do it myself but on every server I play mask costs too much for me . And if there is someone please choose the dark side ending :o

Thanks and may the force serve you well .

Edited by De-Rodales

I watched your video and I quite liked it.

However, I must caution you that you're asking a whole lot in terms of help. I mean you said it yourself you can't give anything in return, yet you want people to give you Revan's helmet? With respect, do you have any idea of how expensive that is?

I think that while this is a nice idea and I am sure people have some scenes they willing to share, I feel that there is more take less give, perhaps you could acknowledge people for helping you? I did not see you suggest that in your post. But really man, I like your idea, I really do but you have to be willing to give SOMETHING as you are asking for quite alot from others.

I watched your video and I quite liked it.

I'm glad you did sir

However, I must caution you that you're asking a whole lot in terms of help. I mean you said it yourself you can't give anything in return, yet you want people to give you Revan's helmet? With respect, do you have any idea of how expensive that is?

I did not make this thread to ask a mask , I just wrote that also as a possible choice of help , which is not going to happen but sill I had to write that down ( cause who knows ?) and yea I know it costs a lot , as I wrote already it's pretty expensive on every server

Because the first and the most important is N1 , if someone has already a Revans full armor and about to fight an emperor , I'm not asking someone to get a gear and lvl up and do the hard work , just to record a fight scene if a player is about to do that anyway :wea_03:

I think that while this is a nice idea and I am sure people have some scenes they willing to share, I feel that there is more take less give, perhaps you could acknowledge people for helping you? I did not see you suggest that in your post. But really man, I like your idea, I really do but you have to be willing to give SOMETHING as you are asking for quite alot from others.

I see your point but an epic tribute for one of the best SW characters is not nothing to give back , it takes me weeks or even months to finish this kind of videos , playing whole game and leveling characters to record sounds and footage , not even talking about editing , but in this case it's just simple matter of not having enough credits in game so I could do it on my own as I always did .