Reconnect Issues

SammuelColdheart

It's been already several times in which I miraculously lose connection with your servers completely and end up stuck on a loading screen who never finish loads, even thought my connection has never disappeared at the first place. Yes I know that, because I each time check a website link when I suddenly start losing connection with your servers and for my surprise my speed is the same, and my websites loads fine... but somehow I am lagging in your server and suddenly being disconnected, so I've decided one day to wait for this reconnecting process... I went watching a TV Show for 40 min, I watched 2 episodes of it which is 80 minutes and your server never let me back in... -.- seriously fix your connection issues because it's frustrating with your long loading screens... and never reconnecting back when you get disconnect! Edited by ChristieZhivkova

It's getting worse and worse, for me, i started getting it a week or 2 ago for a day and then disappeared, now for the past 2 days im lucky if i can play for a minute before getting booted to infinite loading screen, this happens while im doing other stuff like talking on Skype or watching online videos and yet they are never interrupted only starwars.