The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SUggestions fo rthings I believe are needed to make the game more immersive and fun

Ivy_Blackrose

1) Same sex romancing, I would love to play as a female and still be able to romance the females

2) romancing NPC's outside of your companions, perfect example Jaxo

3) a Stronghold on Alderaan

4) a Cartel Market Decoration pack with a 4 or 5 random decorations in each pack or more

5) the Heirloom lightsabers you have been taunting us with for two months now

6) the items like the walkhar omen and the armor sets like the Jarael armor set need to be more obtainable I have opened closed to 100 packs and not a single piece of armor OR the omen mount yet

7) the ability to unlock your ships, once you get to lvl 50 with your character your ship should become unlocked and your other legacy toons can choose to fly that ship instead of the ones they would normally fly

8)the GSF ships need to be added to collections you are losing a ton of money by not having these ships in collections

this is jsut to name a few ideas that would definetly encourage me to support the game even more than I already do, feel free to check my wallet expenses for the 3 months I have been playing

1) Same sex romancing, I would love to play as a female and still be able to romance the females

Already being done.

2) romancing NPC's outside of your companions, perfect example Jaxo

You may want to make this more clear. There is already romance with NPCs outside of your companions and even included an example. Do you mean you want MORE chances with different NPCs? Or do you want NPCs perviously encountered to show up again so you can continue romances. (I agree with the second one, I headcanoned that my Female Trooper is in a relationship with Jonas Balkar

3) a Stronghold on Alderaan

I would love that