Romance (Spoilers for romance and a chapter 3 mission)

DyneTydrak

So I'm playing a relatively good hero of tython who romanced Kira - It sounded like we were engaged or getting married. But having had a choice where you decide to force a reveal of a jedi romance to the council - and sorta out of spite told them to do so. This has me thinking - is your characters romance referenced at any point further to the final romance scene?

If so its slightly ironic considering that Kira in fact at one point says something along the lines of 'the thing about secret relationships - its easy to forget you're in one.'

This has me thinking - is your characters romance referenced at any point further to the final romance scene?

To my recollection, there are only these instances:

- If you bring Kira with you to Balmorra to meet Doc for the first time, he's hitting on her. You can tell Doc she's already taken, which has her all flustered.

- Kira will eventually mention in one of her conversations that they cannot keep it a secret forever, or as she puts it: "Master Satele? Smart lady."

- The romance is again brought up during the final mission of the Knight's class story.

So I'm playing a relatively good hero of tython who romanced Kira - It sounded like we were engaged or getting married. But having had a choice where you decide to force a reveal of a jedi romance to the council - and sorta out of spite told them to do so. This has me thinking - is your characters romance referenced at any point further to the final romance scene?

If so its slightly ironic considering that Kira in fact at one point says something along the lines of 'the thing about secret relationships - its easy to forget you're in one.'

I didn't romance Kira (a regret of mine, I just assumed that doing so would be a serious Dark Side action, since it would be a breach of Master/Padawan relations and against the Jedi Code, especially since there's a mission on Tython where it's an explicit Dark Side action to not reveal the relationship between two Padawan to the council), but I remember that dialogue you're talking about where you have to decide whether or not to reveal that romance towards the end of the JK plotline.

I'll say that if you decide to conceal the relationship (and the game doesn't consider it a DS action), your character says something about not believing in the Jedi's prohibition against relationships.

Kira takes a very intrigued, very interesting tone in her voice when she replies with "Really?".

I just wish there was some point you could go in and start the relationship up if you'd missed the chances early on, like some optional dialogue in Ilum & Makeb plots. Oh well.

In Chapter 3 you find out the Nautolan Jedi (can't remember her name, the one with the droids) is in a secret relationship with the Jedi who was giving you **** for going after the Emperor in Chapter 2. If you give her **** about it and are romancing Kira she will call out your hypocrisy. Don't know if the opposite is true (i.e. mentioning your romance if you support her)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.