Where do people duel in SW:TOR

SaintLucifer

Hello, i am lvl 55 for a while now, playing arenas and warzones, but i really wonder where people gather to duel, like every mmo has some place where people go to, to duel, etc.

I know dueling on fleet isnt allowed, are there maybe any planets where people would duel, like dromund kass or korriban on empire site, or maybe makeb since its 55 planet.

Thanks, wasnt really thinking about learning, just some fun dueling, while waiting for qeues. Where people with decent pvp gear would gather and duel around like capital city in Aion, infront of Stormwind or Orgrimmar in WoW, pvp quarters in Wildstar, etc.

I had a feeling SW:TOR place could be korriban or something.

There isn't really a place like that in SW:TOR sadly.

Sometimes people do go to Korriban or Tython, but that's few and far between imo. I think you'd likely have more success in the daily areas.

Dueling is quite a bit different from warzone PvP, but it's still a big loss for the game. For learning your basic abilities, duels would be much better than warzones, as you tend to die within 3 seconds in the latter when you're still clueless.

Besides it's good fun. The devs would do well to implement some sort of specific dueling area on the fleet, it should be easy to acess by going down to it with the elevator or something.

On TEH the top of the Korriban academy stairs is a pretty common place for dueling. However it's generally filled with morons who couldn't find the ignition end of their saber from the pommel. Occasionally there will be some pretty good players who turn up but it's far between, at least from the times I go there that's my experience.